Primary Care Unit Dundalk
This building spent many years as a derelict railway shed. It was Originally used for cleaning and maintaining rail carriages but it became redundent with the closure of the railway infrastructure in the town centre in 1960. It was purchased by Louth County Council as part of the Millenium Centre Complex and aquired by the HSE. The building was renovated to accommodate a new healthcare facility. We re-opened the bricked-up arches, raised the roof to provide a second storey and a new contemporary addition houses the vertical circulation.
- Location: Dundalk, Ireland الموقع: دندلك، أيرلندا
- Construction Contract Value: €1.75 M / 3.8 M LYD قيمة عقد البناء: 1.75 مليون يورو / 3.8 مليون دينار ليبي
- Key Dates: Completed 2006 التواريخ الرئيسية: اكتمل 2006
- Client: Health Services Executivel العميل: إدارة الخدمات الصحية
- Project Manager/Architect: van Dijk International مدير مشروع / مهندس معماري : فان دايك الدولية