Mid-Louth Civic Services
The Mid-Louth Civic Services Centre development comprises of office and workshop facilities for Louth County Council and the Office of Public Works and a non-jury court for the Courts Service. Existing Louth County Council/OPW facilities on site were rundown and required substantial upgrading.
The brief was for a ‘Green’ building that would be inviting to the local community and well integrated into the adjoining ‘Fair Green’ public park. The final product is a building with a dynamic architectural design coupled with impressive sustainable credentials. The building was also designed to be accessible and inviting to the public and to become a focal point and part of the local community. The brief for the Court building also included the segregation of circulation routes for the prisoners, judiciary and members of the public. A clear and legible marriage of form and function helped achieve the requirement of the brief.
- Location: Ardee, Co.Louth, Ireland المكان: أردي، مقاطعة لاوث، أيرلندا
- Construction Contract Value: LYD 7m قيمة عقد البناء: 7 مليون دينار ليبي
- Key Dates: Completed February 2008 التواريخ الرئيسية: تم فبراير
- Client: Louth County Council/ Office of Public Works & Courts Service العميل: مجلس مقاطعة لاوث/مكتب الأعمال العامة وخدمات المحاكم
- Project Manager/Architect: van Dijk International مدير مشروع / مهندس معماري : فان دايك الدولية