The project involves the construction of twenty eight no. dwellings on an existing unfinished estate at Knockanrawley, Tipperary Town. The existing site had Part 8 planning approval. In terms of its location, there is an existing school adjacent to the site, while the site itself is surrounded by a community building and existing housing developments.
- Location: Tipperary, Ireland
- Construction Contract Value: €5,000,000
- Key Dates: Completed 2021
- Client: Tipperary County Council
- Project Manager/Architect: van Dijk Architects