Clonmel’s first social housing development in twenty years, the design utilises angled roofs to generate interest and variety in the built form with views out to a most beautiful mountainous context. Brightly coloured front doors help to encourage an expression of individuality among residents, against a backdrop of whites and greys which allow green areas to stand out.
- Location: Tipperary, Ireland
- Construction Contract Value: €5,000,000
- Key Dates: Completed 2021
- Client: Tipperary County Council
- Project Manager/Architect: van Dijk Architects