Career Opportunities: Jan 2020
Positions: Architect with 3+ Years and Architects with 5+ Years Experience.
van Dijk International is a growing, design-focused, client centred architectural and project management practice based in Dundalk, Co Louth and engaged in work all over Ireland, in the Middle East and in the UK. Our portfolio of projects covers every sector, with live projects currently in housing, health, commercial, civic, and education. We believe that by allowing the rituals and perceptions of every-day-use inform our ideas, we can create architecture of true meaning.
The practice is looking for two experienced Project Architects, one with minimum three years, and another with 5+ years solid industry experience in all areas of design, production information, site and contract information to join our friendly team in Belfast, to work on both large and small scale projects in multi-disciplinary teams. Immediate opportunities exist for motivated, dynamic and hardworking candidates within our busy, energetic and supportive practice. If you have excellent technical and computer skills and the ability to take the lead on multiple projects then this is an ideal opportunity to utilise these attributes to best effect, with a business that rewards its colleagues financially and professionally. We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with experience. Apply via CV and a portfolio demonstrating your skills to email@example.com
Ideally applicants should have:
- A high level of design and technical skills, problem solving abilities and flexibility.
- The talents and passion to formulate design decisions and communicate them effectively.
- Good resilience, with excellent organisational and leadership skills. We are looking for someone who instinctively prioritises their duties, works effectively under pressure and meets deadlines efficiently, while always remaining professional.
- Great interpersonal skills working independently and as part of an effective team with the drive to build good working relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- One candidate w/ 5+ Years
- One candidtate w/ 3+ Years
Closing date for applications is Friday February 7th