This project is located in the centre of Drogheda town. Wogan Interiors commisioned us to design a prestigious new commercial unit that would house their retail departments, a restaurant and administrative facilities. In 1998 we won an RIAI Award for the design.
"A cylindrical form echos the form of Millmount on the opposite side of the river. This element terminates the vista along North Quay, acting as an imaginary gatepost for those entering the historic core of the town. Each bay along the riverside is approximately the width of a standard Georgian lot found in Drogheda."
- Location: Drogheda, Ireland
- Construction Contract Value: €2,000,000
- Key Dates: Completed 1998
- Client: Wogan Interiors Limited
- Project Manager/Architect: van Dijk International