The form of the building is inspired by the brightly coloured metal tanks manufactured by the company. A powder coated orange steel frame sets up the structure with a stainless steel and curtain glazed form offset inwards. The office consists of 40 individual open workstations, 8 executive offices, 2 large meeting rooms and 2 social areas for employees. The building incorporates passive heating principles as well as an innovative brise soliel that improves the energy efficiency of the building.
- Location: Dunleer, Ireland
- Construction Contract Value: €2,000,000
- Key Dates: Completed 2014
- Client: Suretank Group Limited
- Project Manager/Architect: van Dijk International مدير المشروع / المهندس المعماري: فان دايك الدولية