St. Oliver's Community College
The existing school, located in Drogheda, was completed in a modernist style in the early 80's and was beginning to grow tired. We proposed a new ten classroom school extension designed to create a stimulating environment for teachers and students alike through the use of bright colours and large windows. A new focal entrance was also designed with a large copper and timber canopy that gives a heightened sense of arrival on approach.
- Location: Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland
- Construction Contract Value: Confidential
- Key Dates: Completed Autumn 2015
- Client: Department of Education & Skills
- Project Manager/Architect: van Dijk International