Fire Station Monaghan
New fire station housing key elements demanded of a modern fire station including: six appliance bays, crew muster area, equipment storage area, (for cleaning, servicing, testing) a Drying Room and a Training area. The new building is also the fire department’s headquarters for County Monaghan and has offices for administrative staff along with lecture rooms and training areas.
The unusual tilt of the front façade expresses the readiness of the fire brigade to respond quickly and efficiently to an emergency. The brief included specifications necessary for the efficient and professional functioning of a fire station and we also had to consider issues in the design such as traffic management and ease of access for the public, while being sympathetic to its surroundings.
- Location: Monaghan, Ireland الموقع: موناغان، أيرلندا
- Construction Contract Value: €2.4 M / 5.0 M LYD تقدير قيمة البناء: 2.4 مليون يورو / 5 مليون دينار ليبي
- Key Dates: Completed 2011 التواريخ الرئيسية: اكتمل
- Client: Monaghan Fire Station العميل: إطفائية موناغان
- Project Manager/Architect: van Dijk International مدير المشروع / المهندس المعماري: فان دايك الدولية