Career Opportunities: Oct 2018
Position: Marketing Co-Ordinator.
Closing Date: 15th November 2018
Applications by email to email@example.com; or by post to our Dundalk Office
We are seeking to establish a clear and engaging identity for our growing and expanding international practice. The position will entail building on our current strengths in terms of marketing and representation. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of new strategies for how our company presents itself to the public, the press and to our clients. You will be fully engaged in the management of our day to day marketing and communications, both within the office, and externally through our website, including our presence on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. This would involve content creation for our website, blog, and project awards. It would also involve input for the tendering of private and public sector works, as well as event management. We are looking for an engaged individual, who will be able to seek out marketing opportunities that fit our company to maximise all opportunities for growth of the practice.
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate should have degree level qualification (or equivalent), be an efficient communicator with a proven track record of achievement.
- Experience in Graphic Design preferred.
- Experience in Public Sector Tendering preferred.
- Background in construction sector/architecture preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and can work independently and as part of an effective team, who can build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Must be resilient, with excellent organisational skills. We require someone who can prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently, while remaining professional at all times.