Career Opportunities: Jan '19
Positions: Architect with 3+ Years and Architect with 10+ Years Experience.
van Dijk International is a growing, design-focused, client centred architectural and project management practice based in Dundalk, Co Louth and engaged in work all over Ireland, in the Middle East and in the UK. The practice is looking for two experienced Project Architects, one with minimum three years, and another with 10+ years solid industry experience in all areas of design, production information, site and contract information to join our friendly team in Belfast, to work on both large and small scale projects in multi-disciplinary teams. Immediate opportunities exist for motivated, dynamic and hardworking candidates within our busy, energetic and supportive practice. If you have excellent technical and computer skills and the ability to take the lead on multiple projects then this is an ideal opportunity to utilise these attributes to best effect, with a business that rewards its employees financially and professionally. We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with experience. Apply via CV and portfolio submission to email@example.com
Ideally applicants should have:
- The ability to formulate design decisions and present them for discussion.
- High level of design and technical skills, problem solving abilities and flexibility.
- Good interpersonal skills and can work independently and as part of an effective team, who can build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Must be resilient, with excellent organisational skills. We require someone who can prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently, while remaining professional at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- One candidate w/ 10+ Years
- One candidtate w/ 3+ Years
Closing date for applications is Friday January 19th